On June 27th at 12 noon, many of our students will be testing for their next color belt.
- It’s a good idea to eat 1 hour before test starts (so you don’t run out of steam)
- Show up 30 minutes before the start time (11:30 am)
- Bring water (a portion of the test may be outdoors)
- Full uniform is required (see uniform standard)
- Were shoes to test ( you may need to go outdoors and sandals, flip flops and bare feet are not exceptionable)
The following students are invited to test
|Yellow Belt||Orange Belt||Purple Belt||Blue Belt|